Call 0117 3251600 for a friendly chat about your move
MiniMoves Removals Bristol aims to continue expanding the MiniMoves vision. A removals company always striving to deliver a better, more professional service than our competitors in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
MiniMoves Removals Bristol has an office in Clifton and is already building an excellent reputation for attention to detail and a gentle touch.
MiniMoves Removals Bristol recently completed a move for Jo Gipps the ex-director of Bristol Zoo who recently retired and moved back from Bristol to London. MiniMoves Removals Bristol also recently did a job for the musician Steve Winwood and well-known Cotswold artists and sculptors Rupert Till and Hamish Mackie.
I recently retired as Director of Bristol Zoo and asked MiniMoves to move the contents of my office across to my flat in Bristol then I asked MiniMoves to move the contents of my flat back to London. They did all this quickly, efficiently, and very cheerfully – nothing got broken and the price was very reasonable. What more could you ask for or expect?
MiniMoves Removals Bristol – Sometimes It's Smarter To Be Smaller
MiniMoves Removals expanded into Bristol in 2005. A family run business specialising in smarter smaller houses and flats. The idea behind MiniMoves Removals Bristol is to offer discerning clients looking for a full-service, professional removals company in Bristol with a service that offers everything the larger well-known brands such as Pickfords offer but with the attention to detail and level of customer service only a smarter smaller removals company in Bristol could offer.
Because we do not have the huge overheads we can also give clients looking for Removals in Bristol with very competitive rates. Being a small company, we have the agility and flexibility that some larger companies do not have. When you get a quote, your contact will very likely be the owner of MiniMoves, and won't be tied up with company policy and red tape. We have the power and flexibility to really mould our service to your exact needs.
Removals Bristol – The Removals Team
MiniMoves Removals Bristol’s clients tend to be professionals who value quality teamwork. The MiniMoves team are a little out of the ordinary. Richie Lane MiniMoves owner/manager studies law and is an exceptional musician. His brother David Lane recently joined MiniMoves and is now an exceptional team leader who can’t do enough for our clients. Our porters are all experienced, articulate and gentlemanly whose mantra is to offer clients with an exceptional ‘do-anything’ service.All our team gets structured on-the-job training and each MiniMoves Removals Bristol team comprises of an experienced team leader and at least one experienced porter so our clients are always in safe hands.
MiniMoves Bristol Cover The City And Surrounding Areas
You're still looking? Let us give you some tips on finding the right removals company in Bristol
Get at least 3 quotes
- Research removals companies covering your area and make a shortlist of 3 - 4
- Check their websites for pictures of removals and packed vans. You'll get an idea of experience, skill and care taken with items
- Don't just rely on testimonials and reviews on their site, look at forums and social media as well.
Ask for a written quotation
- Most good removals companies will provide a comprehensive written quotation. Don't go ahead without one.
- Make sure every service you need is included in writing. Know exactly what you're paying for (and what's not included)
- MiniMoves carry out an on site survey (free of charge with no obligation or pressure) in order to provide in a fixed price quote we can stick to with confidence. If a company offer a fixed quote without a visit, then it cannot be relied on. Hourly rates can work, but many removal horror stories are about hourly rates and unforeseen delays. We recommend getting fixed price quotes so there are no surprises.
Check that your property is properly protected
- Don't be tempted to save money by using a removal service without the proper insurances in place.
- MiniMoves carry full public liability and removals insurance. This is vital for peace of mind and for the protection of your belongings. You may save money by using an uninsured removal service, but it's always a gamble and you'll most likely have no options if something goes wrong.
- Any reputable removals company will gladly supply copies of their insurance certificates for your inspection. Don't be afraid to ask.
- If you are packing yourself (here are some packing tips for you), make sure this is completed well in advance of your removal team arriving.
- Ask your removals company to supply packing materials and protective covers, this will make your packing easier and provide extra protection for your belongings.
- Be aware, if you pack your items yourself, and they are damaged because they are not sufficiently protected, there will be little your removals company can do. If you think you won't have the time to pack thoroughly, consider having your house professionally packed by your removals company. Read more about MiniMove's packing service...
Terms and Conditions
- As well as a detailed quote, you should always have a copy of the terms and conditions. Read these carefully before accepting any quote. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If a removals company seem inpatient when you want to clarify any details, this could be a red flag.
Don't simply go with the cheapest quote
- Sometimes you can choose the cheapest quote and get great service, but this often isn't the case, especially in the removals industry
- Pay close attention to the services offered, and any extras that might be added on.
Arrange Your Free Survey And Quotation In Bristol
Arrange an appointment for us to come and assess your removal needs. You can ask any questions you have, face to face and really get to know us and the service we can offer. Click below and we'll get in touch very soon to arrange a visit. We can visit you in any area we cover, which now includes the whole of Bristol and it's surrounding areas.
Or Call our Bristol team on 0117 3251600
We're always pleased to talk about your move, if you'd like to pick up the phone and talk, we'll be happy to hear from you.